DreamScreen dynamic 4K TV Back lighting Kit
DreamScreen’s effect is incredible; it enlarges your TV, softens the picture and makes television, movies, gaming and music incredibly immersive. At a responsive rate of 60 frames per second, your favourite movie or video game just went to the next level in home theatre.
Enjoy all 3 Modes
- Video – Watch the LEDs behind your TV react to the colour pixels of what you are watching, creating an immersive home theatre experience. Your favourite TV, Movies and Video Games are now bigger, brighter and easier on your eyes.
- Music – Enjoy choosing from 4 different Audio Visualizers and watch the LEDs dance to your favourite beats creating the ultimate party scene in homes and venues.
- Ambient Lighting – Add a touch of ambience to your home by selecting the colour and brightness of your choice or choose from one of the many dynamic Ambient Scenes like “Fireside” or “Ocean”.
- 3 HDMI Video Inputs - Toggle through all of your favourite sources with ease
- Audio Jack Input - Hook up your sound system to get the most of our 4 Audio Visualizers
- Micro-USB Input - Power Detect Feature to allow background lights to sync with television power
- WiFi based Android and iOS App – eliminates range concerns associated with Bluetooth. Easily toggle through the Different Modes: Video | Music | Ambient Lighting
- HDMI 2.0 Inputs with HDCP 2.2 pass-through.
- Supports upto 4K 60Hz. Supports 24,50,60Hz and 3D Content. Supports HDR.
- Supports ARC and MetaDataPass-through.
DreamScreen Sidekick Lights
SideKick features high brightness LEDs that react with DreamScreen. Place these next to your TVs, computer monitors, couch or anywhere you want to enhance the lighting effect. SideKicks can also be used as a stand-alone lighting feature.
- SideKicks can be “sectored” to react to different areas of the screen for a 360-degree home theater effect.
- WiFi based Android and iOS App – eliminates range concerns associated with Bluetooth.
- Up to 16 SideKicks can be paired to a DreamScreen
Customizable Features: Saturation Control, Adjust Brightness, Zone Control & Zone Brightness Adjustment, Widescreen Detection, CEC Pass-through& Switching, Adjust Fade Rate, Minimum Luminosity, Frame Delay, Color Boost Settings, Latency Control Auto-Off Function Settings via Timer, CEC or USB Power Detect.
DIY Kit Setup
The dreamscreen Is a fantastic concepts and to some extent works very well.
It does reflect the colours from the screen at back of the TV andlooks great with movies TV games etc.
The reason why I say it is not quite there is it does not work with hdr On the PlayStation 4, Xbox one X nor My Samsung HDR Blu-ray ,player,And I also cannot watch HDR movies through various streaming services Netflix Amazon etc ,However I emailed dream screen and they haven’t got back to me and said that there will be a firmware update to address the HDR Problems shortly.
The item is easy to set up And stick to the back of your TV download an app and that’s about it for set up, The app takes you through all the stages do you need to know to set it up.
Also in the app you are for ambience and music as well as TV/video So you can basically put it on even when not using with a movie TV for instants and just have a flashing to music and set the tone of your bedroom or living room or wherever your place your TV You can just use that colour to have static if you wish.
The LED lights themselves can be turned up and down brightness , they are easy to stick onto your TV and they do stay firm Unlike some others I have had in the past.
So at the moment I will give the seven out of 10 but maybe will go up to 10 out of 10 once the new firmware update arrives and corrected the issues with HDR.
fast delivery super product
Fast delivery well packaged. Adhesive on back of LED strips didn’t stick to back of TV but got some double sided tape which did the job. Slight issue with flickering when chose SKY Q menu, but was solved by turning off CEC options on app. Overall great product
Was a bit disappointed at first as they kept turning off then on finally got the working correctly and they add so much more immersion when watching TV or playing games. Would be good if they had ethernet ports and a longer power cable or extension leads. But overall happy with my purchase.
I'm telling everyone about how this is changing the game, every game, console, PC, you name it. Incredible effect that I'll never turn off.